Terms and Conditions
Sellers: Breaker Bay is a place where likeminded sporting enthusiast can sell their Sporting memorabilia and collector goods. We want to make sure that your experience with Breaker Bay is a positive one. Please read on for what is expected of you as a seller.
- All sellers agree to ensuring they are selling a legitimate physical item; they will undertake no activities to deceive or mislead buyers. Should you be selling on behalf of a partner you must disclose this in your relevant listings.
- You accurately describe the product, condition and location of your item. We recommend that you as the seller use only your own images to ensure transparency in all sales, in the event you are using images as an example, this must clearly be stated.
- In meeting the Breaker Bay terms and conditions there are criteria and prohibited items, services that violate the Breaker Bay Terms and Conditions. We allow buyers to alert us to any listing that potentially violates these conditions. Please see ….. for more information.
- All conduct on Breaker Bay represents you and your items, if you breach Breaker Bay policies your account may be suspended or deleted.
- All disputed and complaints must be lodged with Breaker Bay admin.
Buyers: Breaker Bay is a place where likeminded sporting enthusiast can buy Sporting memorabilia and collector goods. We want to make sure that your experience with Breaker Bay is a positive one. Please read on for what is expected of you as a buyer.
- The products purchased on Breaker Bay are purchased from Individual Sellers, Breaker Bay is a dedicated platform allowing sales, however has no control over the legitimacy or authenticity of a product purchased. Please ensure that you have read the item description, condition and location associated with the item.
- You agree to the purchase of an item once you have submitted payment information, you agree to all fees and sales amount stated. You agree to the terms and conditions including payment processing fees of third party payment platforms (such a Pay Pal or stripe).
- You may not aggressively contact, bully, harass or threaten any person on Breaker Bay relating to any sale or purchase. Any complaints or disputes must be lodged with Breaker Bay.
We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies or practices of any of our members, websites hosted through Breaker Bay, or third-party websites and apps.
Breaker Bay requires all account owners to be at least 18 years of age. Minors under 18 years of age and at least 13 years of age are permitted to use Breaker Bay Services only if they have permission and direct supervision by the owner of the account. Children under age 13 are not permitted to use the Services. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account.
Registration: In order to use the Services, you will need to submit a valid email address. If you register, you will need to submit a user name associated with your account. You need to provide this information to enable us to provide you with the Services. Additional information, such as a legal name, billing and payment information (including billing contact name, address, telephone number, credit card information), a telephone number, and/or a physical postal address, may be necessary in order for us to provide a service. For example, we need a physical postal address if you are buying something on the Site for delivery. Buyer and Seller must offer payment services only through (STIRPE/PAYPAL etc). For both buyers and sellers, Breaker Bay requires this information from you in order to provide you with the Services (including, to verify ownership of an account, to mitigate fraud and abuse, to comply with regulatory obligations, or to complete a transaction as a buyer or seller). We may store credit card information for both billing and payment purposes.
- Any Individual using this service must at all times, interact with respect and in good standing. No individual, buyer or seller, may engage in discriminatory behaviour or actions. No individual may broadcast hate speech or promote violence or abuse of any kind. No individual may advertise or promote objects that are fraudulent or of a fraudulent nature. No individual may engage in any threatening, harassing or bulling behaviour or culture on the Breaker bay platform.
- Any reviewed and/or reported incidences of this nature may/will result in the immediate suspension, ban or cancellation of any members account. Account holders will be notified of any outcome relating to this decision, the suspension or ban may remain in place for up to 12 months at the discretion of Breaker Bay.
- All amounts displayed must comply with and display the purchase price, postage calculator or estimate and any fees or taxes associated with the item.